Monday, February 18, 2019

Writing again

So my son writes a newsletter once a week. It is part of his creative-ness.  It is published on Sunday mornings so I usually read it at McDonald's before church and yesterday was no exception.

I don't think of  myself as a great writer, but during church I decided that I  needed to write more.  Maybe just to get some thoughts on "paper". So I said to self...update your blog more often!

So here goes...

My job at TCC is weird.  I'm still an instructor but I don't have any students. I'm still trying to make OCP be the best it can be, but I'm not in the lab. I have a list of things to do from Hank but it still seems weird.  The OCP lab is moving to a larger space in May and I mentioned that I thought he would put me back in the classroom at that time as there will be too many students for one teacher. He said "not necessarily".  Hmmmm.

So I keep working on his tasks and wondering how long this can go on?

Kat is coming in on Wednesday to interview. Praying and trusting that it will go well. Then Silas has an interview on Friday. Praying that it goes well too!

Here's a photo of my cat and dog enjoying our newish sofa.




No comments: