Monday, March 25, 2019

Mark's birthday

Today is Mark's 61st birthday! I am so grateful that I still have him. He has had two stents in the widow maker artery. One was due to it being blocked big time and the other because after two years, he built up scar tissue around the stent and had to have another one inserted. We met when we were 21 years old!!!  We've been together for a long time but I want our time to be even longer!



Kat and Silas are moved in to their apartment in Irving and Silas started a new job today. Hope it goes well and that he likes it there and that they see what a wonderful employee they have.

Kat starts her job next week.

My job is my job... got more accomplished today than most days last week.

Looking forward to having a beach week with Kevin and Amy!

No comments: